New Updates

opening for site engineer in chennai

opening for site engineer in chennai
dynamic data processing - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Dear candidate,
We have a excellent opening for Sr Site Engineer
Position: Sr Site Engineer
Eligibility: BE Civil / Diploma Civil
Experience: 10 to 12 years
Salary: 25 to 30k (CTC /month)
Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai
Skills Required:
  • Should have Experience in construction of multi- story Residential experience
  • Should have knowledge in BBS
  • Should have Experience in basement construction and piling
  • Should have ability in labour mobilization.
  • Experience in finishing like interiors, marble work, painting, tiles etc.
  • Should have two wheeler
  • Should have Computer knowledge
Interested candidates in above mentioned criteria, kindly contact immediately to the below mention number.
If not interested, feel free refer your Friends
Thanks & Regards,
Haseena.I
8680009153

About Author:

I am Thomas Britto here to share my experiences in the civil engineering field to all my readers.Today many students are struggling to buy books at high prices. So I decided to start a blog and share my experience and knowledge with all my readers.


Let's Get Connected: Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus

No comments